Floyd Mayweather Net Worth; How Much Net worth of Boxer
Net Worth: $400 Million
If it says that everyone knows about American professional boxer Floyd Mayweather, so it wouldn’t be wrong because he has made strong identity in this world by winning eleven world titles as well as the lineal championship in four different weight classes.
Mayweather has net worth of $400 million and his was tagged on first rank in Forbes’ lists of The World’s 100 Highest-Paid Athletes 2012, 2013, and.
The 38-year-old Mayweather has also named titles of extraordinary six boxing championships in five different weight classes as Super Welterweight, Super Featherweight, Welterweight two times, Junior Welterweight, and Lightweight.
Mayweather was born with God-gifted boxing skills in Grand Rapids, Michigan- United States, on 24 February, 1977 and in his career—didn’t face any defeat ever, while named 48 victories. He has knocked out his rivals in ring 26 times out of 48 victories.
He also known as three nicknames; Pretty Boy, Money, and TBE, as well constantly the highest paid athlete in the world. To earn easily $80 million and $150 million in a year is not a tough job at all for Mayweather as grossed mind-blowing number of $300 million from June to June.
Let’s take a view of Mayweather’s Career Earnings;
- Carlos Baldomir: November 4, 2006 – $8 million
- Oscar De La Hoya: May 5, 2007 – $25 million
- Ricky Hatton: December 8, 2007 – $25 million
- World Wrestling Entertainment Appearance: – $20 million
- Juan Manuel Márquez: September 19, 2009 – $25 million
- Sugar Shane Mosley: May 14th, 2010 – $30 million
- Victor Ortiz: September 17th, 2011 – $40 million
- Miguel Cotto: May 5, 2012 – $40 million
- Robert Guerrero: May 4, 2013 – $50 million
- Saul Alvarez: September 14, 2013 – $75 million
- Marcos Maidana: May 2, – $40 million
- Marcos Maidana: September 13, – $32 million
- Manny Pacquiao: May 2nd, – $150 – $220 million
- Floyd Mayweather’s Total Career Earnings: $630 million that includes $220m Pacquiao earnings